FULL-TIME MEMBER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW!
If you are searching for that next great thing, a place to shine and outperform even your boundless dreams, job security, great perks and a place to call your own? Then this is the place for you! Motion Federal Credit Union is seeking energetic, customer-service oriented individuals to serve our members in the role of “Member Service Representative”.
The Member Service Representative assists members (a.k.a “customers”) with cash transactions, loan applications, cross-selling and other financial services. As a Member Service Representative, growing the business through education and sales is a must.
Motion FCU is a progressive and growing credit union that will soon celebrate its 82nd year in business and poised for additional expansion. The search for this exciting and crucial full-time and/or part-time role is underway. Your personal brand should consist of a majority of the following traits, knowing we want only the best, to apply for this position!
• Empathic listening – listen and know your members’ situations
• Willingness and energy to engage and educate members and make sales
• Desire to increase the awareness of our brand, products, and services
• Determination to get the job done and get it done right
• Focus on running a clean, organized, and member-centered operation
• Understanding numbers (must have at least 1 year of teller work; credit union
experience a plus)
• Pursuit of continued learning (post-secondary status is preferred)
• Champion of technology and the change that it can bring
• Character that is above all others; punctuality and determination are important
• Passion for thrilling members and delivering world-class solutions
• Growth for you, our members, and the organization
This hourly position is an important role. Management seeks players who give and demand more. As an organization partly owned by its employees, this is paramount to the success of all stakeholders. In consideration for your personal brand and credible work effort, Motion FCU offers a host of benefits, including health care benefits (medical, dental, and vision), life insurance, pension, access to a 401(k), and paid time off, along with a competitive salary and performance-based bonus.
To apply for this role, please forward your resume, salary requirements, and salary history along with three (3) professional and three (3) personal references to: email@example.com. Please no phone calls or faxes.
Our credit union is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes interest from all parties that meet the minimum requirements stated above. Become part of a team that is on the move for its members.