Motion – Concierge & Hospitality Talent Wanted!
FULL-TIME / PART-TIME Member Service Representative positions available
We are seeking candidates who can deliver concierge style and/or hospitality style service, day in day out to our members. This is an opportunity to:
- Work for one of the oldest credit union’s in the country
- Be part of a progressive team of professionals who seek ways to help our credit union grow & improve every day
- Help members across our 6 branch locations, and via remote & virtual service channels
- Sell Motion products & services
- Provide consultative education to our members (and future members) about how Motion products & services can help move their dreams forward
- Process teller transactions
- Open accounts & assist members with loan applications
- Perform many Back-Office Operations tasks, and no shortage of “other duties as assigned”
The opportunity may be right for you, if you:
- Love working with people
- Thrive on teams with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds and skill levels
- Learn quickly
- Are flexible, punctual, courageous, and resilient
- Are a skilled communicator – in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Enjoy solving problems, answering questions, and being genuinely helpful
- Believe that “Next!” is never to be used as a greeting
A competitive compensation package awaits the successful applicant. Motion is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this role, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or faxes.
Our credit union is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes interest from all parties that meet the minimum requirements stated above. Become part of a team that is helping to move members dreams forward.Go to main navigation