Join Us Today!
Who May Join Motion
Eligibility by Family Relationship to a Current Motion Member
Relatives of Motion members are eligible to join by federal regulation if they are a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild of a member. This includes stepchildren, stepparents, step siblings, and adopted children.
Eligibility by Organization You Belong To
- You currently belong to or join an organization whose members we serve (see SEGs/Associations).
- You have a family relationship (as described above) to a non-member who belongs to an organization listed in our SEGs/Associations page.
- You are the spouse of someone who died while they belonged to an organization in our list of SEGs/Associations page.
Eligibility by Company You Work for or Retired From
You are eligible to join if you fit within any of these three groups:
- You currently work for or retired from a company in our list of participating employers (SEGs/Associations).
- You have a family relationship (as described below) to a non-member who currently works for or retired from a company or organization listed in our SEGs/Associations.
- You are the spouse of someone who died while they worked for or were retired from a company or organization listed in our SEGs/Associations.
OFFER your employees a FREE benefit
CREDIT UNION MEMBERSHIP!
We can offer a full array of banking services, financial education and much more to your employees. Simply request to become a partner of MOTION and we’ll take care of the rest. Enhance your benefit program and help your employees or association reduce their financials stress with all of the great products and services that MOTION offers.
Once you’ve confirmed that you’re eligible, follow these 3 quick & easy steps:
1. Click here to download and print a membership application (Adobe Acrobat required).
2. Complete the application
3. Mail it with your check in the amount of $5.01 (minimum – a penny for your checking account and $5.00 for your savings account) payable to Motion Federal Credit Union and two forms of identification* (see list below) to:
Motion Federal Credit Union
360 North Wood Avenue
PO Box 1160
Linden, NJ 07036
Include a photocopy of your driver’s license (or other official picture identification) plus a second form of photo identification with the check. All documents must be notarized if mailed. Also, you can feel free to submit your documents personally. See branch locations here.
Acceptable primary forms of identification. All identification must be valid and non-expired.
- Current driver’s license
- Current armed forces ID
- Valid passport (photograph required)
- Current alien ID
- Valid student ID if still in high school (photograph required)
- Medicare card (for senior citizens who do not drive)
Acceptable secondary forms of ID must bear the current address of the person seeking to open an account.
- One of the primary identifications not used as the primary
- TWIC card
- Voters registration card
- Foreign drivers license if accompanied by a valid passport
- Firearms identification
- Employee identification bearing a picture and or full signature
- College identification
- Verification of major credit card (list type and last four digits of card)
Or, simply visit a branch to join, or for more information.
Please note: all new accounts are subject to approval.
Or for more info simply email your interest to:
We will get you started to save money and take an ownership interest in Motion!
Give the Gift of Membership
Motion has made it easy for you to share the dream of Motion membership with your family, friends and coworkers. Simply: Email us your name, along with the person’s name & email address that you are referring at: firstname.lastname@example.orgGo to main navigation